Dear Sospes Community,
All of us at Sospes wish you and your loved ones good health and the best of luck as we face the unknowns stemming from the current COVID-19 outbreak. We are focused on the health and well-being of both our employees and our customers, following the guidelines and recommendations published by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and OSHA.
We are taking the following measures and urge you to do the same:
- Use virtual tools for as much communication as possible – we have lots of Zoom meetings.
- Maintain appropriate “social distance” of six feet with everybody with whom you must interact in person.
- All of our travel has been suspended indefinitely. This has given us the opportunity to develop innovative and responsive ways to continue delivering world-class support to our customers, and compelling value propositions to our soon-to-be-colleagues.
- Wash your hands. Often and well.
- If you feel unwell, STAY HOME. If any family members feel unwell, STAY HOME.
- We have stepped up cleaning processes both in the office and in our homes.
- Monitor the CDC website and local news for evolving developments – we are all plowing new ground here, and each of us has a responsibility to stay informed.
Just as your customers still depend on you, you may depend on us to support and serve you as we work through this. We are all part of a community, and communities are stronger when working together and supporting each other.
Be well and stay safe,
President & CEO