4845 Pearl East Circle
Boulder, CO 80301
Sospes is a safety software company that was founded on the idea of making software that is easy-to-learn and simple-to-use. Because it is easy, employees actually use it, which allows companies to learn a lot about their operations and workers’ environments. And when they use that information to improve, their companies are safer and more profitable.
We were also founded on strong relationships. Our company does not develop safety software in a vacuum. Sospes is designed, written, used and enhanced with the constant input of our customers and resellers. By working together, we can deliver a product that works the way you want it to.
- Execution – Sospes delivers on its promises. We do what we say, and say what we will do, then take ownership of the results. We are empowered and empower those around us. We are accountable for our actions and do not make excuses.
- Integrity – The Sospes team acts with integrity. We are open and honest about our intentions and capabilities. Our co-workers and customers trust us.
- Humility – The Sospes team is humble and respectful. We lift each other up and make decisions and take actions based on what is best for the company and our customers, without letting our personal ego get in the way of our progress.
- Constant Improvement – Our safety software company is constantly evolving and improving. We are self-aware and seeking to create a better version of ourselves and our product. We approach problems with curiosity and with a vision for an even better future.
- Commitment – The Sospes team is better together than we are individually. We are selfless. We have a company-first attitude and willingness to help others on our team. We bring a positive attitude to our work, and have fun while ‘crushing-it’ as a team.
Sospes means Safety
Sospes’ EHS management software will not only make it simpler for your employees to work offline, but also make it easier to manage their work safely. With real-time monitoring and accountability not only will you save time and money, you’ll also ensure compliance and improve safety culture across all your job sites. Helping your organization to stay healthy and safe.