By: Stacey Godbold
Head Protection & Mental Health in the Safety Industry, with Ryan Barnes & Graeson Garrett
In the first part of this episode, Stacey is joined by Ryan Barnes of Studson, a head protection company
Stacey and Ryan discuss:
- The evolution of industrial safety helmets.
- How we’re moving away from typical safety hard hats, which don’t have chin straps.
- How we’re moving toward innovative safety helmets with chin straps, vents, and a whole bunch of cool features.
In the second part of this episode, Stacey is joined by Graeson Garrett, the health and safety manager at Krispy Kreme Donuts. Graeson was an EMT for a fire department for a year, then moved into private health and safety.
Stacey and Graeson, who is the ripe old age of 24 (yes, you read that correctly), discuss:
- What it’s like coming from a family of safety professionals.
- Graeson’s safety tattoos.
- Mental health issues for men.
Thanks to Ryan and Graeson for being on our podcast!
Sospes was built to allow employees to connect in safer, more productive workplaces.
Subscribe to the Sospes YouTube channel (where we also post podcasts): https://bit.ly/SospesYouTube
Connect with Sospes:
Subscribe to our podcast:
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.