By: Stacey Godbold
How Job Safety Affects Families at Home with Joshua Smith
In this week’s episode, Stacey is joined by Joshua Smith, the Director of Business Development at Hard Hat VR; a company that utilizes virtual reality technology for training in the construction, manufacturing, and warehousing industries. His goal is to help workers be more productive, live safer lives, and become more aware of potential hazards in their workplace.
Together, they dive into:
- The children of workers who are injured or out on the field
- The importance of safety training that engages the audience
- Why safety professionals need to be asking the right questions
Thanks to Joshua for being a guest on our show. Connect with him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/saintsmitty/ or check out Hard Hat VR at hardhatvr.com!
Sospes was built to allow employees to connect in safer, more productive workplaces. Learn more about Sospes: https://sospes.com/
Subscribe to the Sospes YouTube channel (where we also post podcasts): https://bit.ly/SospesYouTube
Connect with Sospes:
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sospes/
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3rTi6rQ
* Spotify: https://spoti.fi/33muFSS
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/Safety-Pro-Round-Table-Google-Podcasts
Connect with Stacey Godbold on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacey-godbold-57057313/
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.