By: Stacey Godbold
Safety Storytellers: Jason Trancho of Cintas
In this episode, Stacey is joined by Jason Trancho, Regional Safety and Health Manager at Cintas, which provides a range of products and services to businesses including uniforms, cleaning supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers, and safety courses.
Stacey and Jason discuss:
- How safety professionals can reach the hearts and minds of the people that you support.
- How safety is often subjective, especially when people’s risk levels are different for different people.
- Why it’s hard to get people to care about safety when they, to be blunt, don’t.
- Understanding people’s “why.”
- Why it’s important to learn the personal stories of people you, as a safety professional, are working with.
- Getting your safety point across to management and leadership by framing safety in terms of how much money reducing injuries will save them.
- How you can’t manage safety from behind a desk.
Thanks to our guest for being on our podcast!
Connect with Jason Trancho on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-trancho-asp-sge-850bb127/
Sospes was built to allow employees to connect in safer, more productive workplaces.
Subscribe to the Sospes YouTube channel (where we also post podcasts): https://bit.ly/SospesYouTube
Connect with Sospes:
Subscribe to our podcast:
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.